Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12641031
Primary Skills: Legal Operations, Microsoft Office 365, Win, Mac, Relativity, Ringtail, Electronic Discovery
Duration: 12 + Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- As a member of the Legal Operations team, you will preserve, collect, track, and process data to support litigation matters and investigations.
- You will work closely with in-house Legal teams, IT/IS, outside counsel, and forensics and e-discovery vendors.
- Work with IT and business units to track devices and evidence belonging to individuals on legal hold Gather, decrypt, and forensically image laptops, desktops, and other devices.
- Collect data from wikis, network repositories, and other shared data sources
- Perform searches and exports in Microsoft Office 365 Security and Compliance Center
- Document and track forensic images and other collected data according to industry best practices.
- Oversee and execute legal hold process from initiation to release.
- Maintain forensics lab hardware and software.
- Process and load data to document review databases for internal review teams
- Provide proactive and substantive status updates to case teams, project managers, technicians, and others.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all project deliverables, including productions, reports, and other deliverables
- Other forensics, collections, and e-discovery tasks as necessary.
- Cross-platform operating system (Win/Mac) knowledge.
- Familiarity with document review tools such as Relativity or Ringtail
- Understanding of Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and associated workflows.
- CompTIA A+ certification, computer science degree, or equivalent.
- Experience with forensic collections and/or e-discovery tools, or an equivalent certification or degree.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.