Akraya is looking for a eCAD Technical Consultant for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Harsh at 408-512-2437.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: eCAD, Allegro, Concepts
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2
- Administrate, support and provide functional and technical expertise related to our new electronic design tools (Cadence - Allegro, Concept), including interfaces with PDM (Teamcenter) and PLM (Oracle Agile PLM).
- Ensure and contribute to functional and technical definition, implementation, and acceptance of new eCAD solutions (Cadence - Allegro, Concept)
- Ensure and contribute to technical management of hardware, middleware and software stacks.
- Manage licensing servers and eCAD licenses.
- Provide support to business across network and manage issue resolution.
- Define, maintain, and provide standard templates, procedures and documentation for eCAD tools deployment and usage Provide reports, analysis, and follow up (metrics, KPIs).
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
- You hold a Master or Engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Science.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Hardware and middleware, eCAD Software (Cadence - Allegro, Concept) or electronic design and/or management.