Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12086142
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Workforce Plan Operations for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Workforce Plan, Data Entry, Database administration, Python & Visual Basic (Preferred), Microsoft Object Libraries (ActiveXlibrary)
Duration: 10+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Skills & experience (required)
- 3-4 years of related experience with WFP database data entry.
- Must have strong communication, attention to detail, and Excel experience.
- Strong reporting and be able to work in a cross function environment.
- The Workforce Plan administrator will be part of the Human Resources Workforce Planning team and will be responsible for data entry and ensuring data integrity of the central Workforce Planning database.
- Data entry in the Workforce Plan (WFP) database
- Run, extract, format a suite of regular reports for use by Business, Finance and HR including WFP positions, discrepancy reports, HR source system reports, trend analysis, etc.
- Update the WFP based on feedback from the Business, Finance and HR on any changes to the plan in accordance with established SLAs
- Verify the accuracy of data before it is entered; locate and correct data entry errors
- Audit the WFP for data integrity and against HR source system reports
- Liaise with relevant teams to ensure WFP updates are achieved in a timely manner
- Research questions regarding the WFP
- Support other team members with ad hoc requests and analysis
- 3-7 years related experience
- Ability to use databases to input, maintain and report on personnel information
- Prior experience with database administration
- Prior experience working in a fast paced environment
- Deliver high standards of customer service
- Must be proactive, incredibly organized and confident to deliver workload in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Analytical skills including trend analysis
- 2+ years of experience with object oriented programming using languages such as Python and Visual Basic.
- Specific experience using Microsoft object libraries such as the ActiveX library is preferred.
- Previous experience with Position Management
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.