Primary Skills: Workday, Integration, EIB, Studio
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Must Have Skills:
Nice To Have Skills:
- 3+ years experience developing Workday integrations including EIB Inbound/Outbound, Workday Studio.
- Experience with Workday calculated fields and custom reports.
- Deep understanding of the Workday functional modules (HCM, Comp, etc.) and security/ Computer Science degree / Excellent Communication.
- Need to have understanding in one or more areas (XML, XSLT, Single Sign On, SFTP, PGP encryption, SSH authentication).
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashutosh @ 408-512-2368
- Developing code for inbound and outbound integrations, setting up delivery and retrieval of files.
- Coordinating with vendors to setup and test connectivity.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.