Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12161259
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Workday Integrations Developer for one of our award-winning clients. You will work on best-in-class technology with some of the most talented people in the industry. This company is also consistently ranked by Forbes as a ‘ Best Places to Work’. To be considered, please apply directly or call Rahul at 408-512-2368. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Workday integrations, XML, XSLT, Single Sign On, SFTP, PGP encryption, SSH authentication, MS Excel, API, C#, ASP, TFS
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
- 3+ years experience developing Workday integrations including EIB Inbound/Outbound, Workday Studio. Experience with Workday calculated fields and custom reports. Deep understanding of the Workday functional modules (HCM, Comp, etc.) and security/ Computer Science degree / Excellent Communication.
- Developing code for inbound and outbound integrations, setting up delivery and retrieval of files. Coordinating with vendors to setup and test connectivity.
- Need to have understanding in one or more areas (XML, XSLT, Single Sign On, SFTP, PGP encryption, SSH authentication)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in application administration, development and support
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with SaaS and externally hosted HR solution management
- Experience with Workday EIB integrations, Inbound and Outbound, Workday Studio integrations. PICOF knowledge is strongly preferred. Experience with Workday calculated fields and advanced custom reports
- Proven experience working with technologies such as XML, XSLT, XPATH, SOA, SOAP, REST Web Services and Web technologies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Understanding of project management, SDLC, risk management, quality engineering
- Basic SFTP and encryption knowledge.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.