Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Workday Integrations Developer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients..
Primary Skills: Workday integrations, XML, XSLT, Single Sign On, SFTP, PGP encryption, SSH authentication, MS Excel, API, C#, ASP, TFS
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul Shribas at 408-512-2368
- 3+ years experience developing Workday integrations including EIB Inbound/Outbound, Workday Studio. Experience with Workday calculated fields and custom reports. Deep understanding of the Workday functional modules (HCM, Comp, etc.) and security/ Computer Science degree / Excellent Communication.
- Developing code for inbound and outbound integrations, setting up delivery and retrieval of files. Coordinating with vendors to setup and test connectivity.
- Need to have understanding in one or more areas (XML, XSLT, Single Sign On, SFTP, PGP encryption, SSH authentication)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in application administration, development and support
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with SaaS and externally hosted HR solution management.
- Experience with Workday EIB integrations, Inbound and Outbound, Workday Studio integrations. PICOF knowledge is strongly preferred. Experience with Workday calculated fields and advanced custom reports.
- Proven experience working with technologies such as XML, XSLT, XPATH, SOA, SOAP, REST Web Services and Web technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Understanding of project management, SDLC, risk management, quality engineering
- Basic SFTP and encryption knowledge.