Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11554225
Akraya is looking for a Network Architect for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Subhajit @ 408-512-2364. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Juniper, Router, Switch, Network, Protocols
Duration: 3 Months Contract to hire
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Minimum 5 years work experience in networking technologies.
- Candidates for this engineering position should be subject matter experts with a depth of skill and knowledge of the architecture and strategic direction of voice/data network and related technologies.
- Successful candidates will have interest in and a breadth of knowledge across technology disciplines and will be able to convert complex information into simple, readable form.
- Candidates should possess knowledge of LAN/WAN network interface related components (e.G. Switches, PBXs, routers, firewalls, and gateways), knowledge of computing topologies, and knowledge of transport protocols (IP, VoIP, QoS, SIP etc.). Additional helpful skills include knowledge of Cisco/Juniper equipment, SDN, SD-WAN & MPLS; experience in UNIX operating environments and network and system management products (Op Manager, ExtraHop, & Sniffer).
- To be successful in the position, the candidate must be results-driven with a bias towards practical applications. A planning orientation with integrative and strategic thinking skills is required.
- They will be dynamic self-starters with a thirst for new knowledge and the opportunity to apply it, readily able to adapt to change, able to communicate to diverse audiences, ready to gracefully lead, influence, and be influenced by their peers.
Technical Skills and Requirements for Network Engineer
- Certifications: Cisco CCNA, CCNP Routing, CCIE or Juniper JNCIA, JNCIE desired.
- Education: Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Systems: Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, UNIX, Linux, Microsoft
- Networking: EAP/PEAP and WPA authentication protocols, Switches, Routers, Servers, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, VoIP, QoS, SIP, VoIP, PPP, MPLS, BGP, OSPF, SmartBits, NetMRI, NetScout, Op Manager, ExtraHop 802.11 (Including 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11i and 802.11ac), Autonomous AP, Spectrum Analysis, RF Frequencies, Beaconing, CAP, WAP, LWAPP, EoIP
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Subhajit @ 408-512-2364
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.