Job Category: Network & System Engineering
Job Number: 11549020
Akraya is looking for a Windows Server Administrator for one of our client. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Kiran At 408-907-2687. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Windows Server 2008R2 and Windows Server 2012R2
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- 7+ Years Experience working with Windows Server 2008R2 with focus on troubleshooting application and system errors
- 3+ Years Experience working with Windows Server 2012R2 with focus on troubleshooting application and system errors
- 5+ Years with Performance and/or Resource Monitoring using Linux and Windows Server tools and/or scripts
- Requirement to utilize " jump host" server to perform remote work.
- Requirement to familiarize oneself with organization wide tools and programs required to perform the daily tasks: for monitoring applications, writing scripts and code, writing documents, or searching for information.
- Experience using linux OS and command line tools.
- Powershell, XML and Bash scripting ability.
- Requirement to learn non-Gui methods and procedures to solve traditional Windows Server issues on proprietary application(s)
- Requirement to learn and comprehend server topology and infrastructure for proprietary application(s) in Windows Server/NAS environment
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Kiran At 408-907-2687
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.