Job Category: Business System / Financial / Business Analyst
Job Number: 12516614
Primary Skills: Windchill, Windchill PLM, Relational Databases, Development, Testing, Build, Deploy, Linux, Unix, Windows server 2003, Java, XML, XSD, XSLT.
Duration: Long Term
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- Experience with PTC Windchill products (PDMLink, MPMLink, intralink, etc).
- Experience with software development discipline, best practices
- Knowledge and experience with understanding and guiding engineering lifecycle/workflow/change notices practices and approaches.
- PLM/PDM domain experience a plus
- Hands on experience with using the following: Java, XML, XSD, XSLT.
- Knowledge and/or experience with web services and web technologies.
- Hands on experience with delivering and supporting customer focused and results-based solutions
- Must be able to learn rapidly, adapt easily to change, and work on varying assignments.
- Experience Managing the interface of Windchill and Oracle Agile is a plus.
- Experience with Windchill customization.
- Experience with end user support.
- Experience with Windchill Bulk Migrator (WMB Tool) is a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience with SolidWorks, ePDM is a plus
- Knowledge of CREO or Wildfire a plus
- Knowledge of Linux and/or Unix environments.
- Knowledge of Windows server 2003 or greater
- Strong understanding of relational databases
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.