Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11049668
Akraya is looking for a Web Developer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Taabish at 408-816-2400. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Web API, Entity Framework, OAuth2.0, .Net Core, Micro Services, React JS, Bootstrap
Job Duration: 4+ Months
Contract Type: W2 only (Contract to hire)
This is highly responsible work maintaining and maturing web presence, both Internet and Intranet.
- Web development for new platform
- Understands clinical concepts and logic
- Coding of clinical logic based on requirements
- Development of requirements
- Testing and test code development.
- Must be proficient in:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- .Net Core
- Micro Services
- React JS
- Ability to figure problems and adapt. Expected to show innovation and ingenuity
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC
- Documentation creation, version control and configuration management understanding
- 5+ Years
- Flexible and open to change.
- Must have ‘ Can do’ attitude
- Expected to work in a very dynamic environment
- No issues with very tight timelines
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Taabish at: 408-816-2400
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.