Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12410516
Akraya is looking for a Web Producer l for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Khushbu @ 408-907-5650.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills working directly with a variety of stakeholders (explain technical solutions to non-technical people).
- Excellent organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong team player; add value to team efforts; must have the ability to maintain a good rapport with project team members and clients.
- Engaged in documenting and replicating repeatable production processes.
- Experience with Jira or equivalent ticketing system.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and experience with web editors.
- Experience with CMS systems (Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager preferred)
- Project Management experience helpful.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience with similar responsibilities in a corporate environment.
- 1 to 3 years' experience.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu Ghantiwala @ 408-907-5650
- Manage and prioritize queue of requests in coordination with external publishing vendors.
- Maintain a high level of service with the various internal clients and partners.
- Implementing, updating and revising existing online material.
- Front end site administration and maintenance.
- Coordinate with Digital Help scrum teams.
- Develop, document and implement new technical procedures and processes.