Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12730922
Duration: 04 Months (with possible extension)
Contract Type: W2/C2C Only
Category: Software Engineering
Minimum Education and Experience required:
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software.
- Work in a small, high performance agile team environment - sharing innovative ideas and working collaboratively across teams.
- Work with talented engineers and product visionaries to contribute to the vision and design of our web and mobile properties.
- Be a product-oriented Web Developer creating and experimenting with new ideas that will engage and excite our customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field. MS/PhD would be a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of responsive design techniques and principles
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
Flexible for either Sunnyvale or San Bruno Location.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Abhishek at 408-907-2688
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.