Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12183763
Akraya is looking for a Web Administrator for one of our industry-leading clients. This great opportunity is with a well-established company that believes in contributing to society through the development of superior, original technology and products. To be considered, please apply directly or call Ruhana at
408-512-2363. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Adobe Experience Manager, MindTouch, Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Okta, Qualaroo,
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 9+ Months
Job Functions / Responsibilities :
- Overall management of Client's Support Connect website and underling systems. Which includes but not limited to designing, development and support of systems, tools and content. Checking content for clarity and consistency.
- Create HTML web pages for bulletin content and duplicate content into email subscription system for user notification. Applying web standards and guidelines for style and content consistent with policies.
- Manage users accounts in various application and identity systems providing troubleshooting assistance as escalations are received.
- Enrich and develop forward looking features and functionality so that we are continually improving the web experience.
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with external vendors and partners and internal teams and contributors.
- Manage reporting and analytics of web users and activities suggesting changes to improve the overall user experience.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Ruhana at 408-512-2363
- Associates degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience as a Web Administrator or similar.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written (master of spelling, grammar and punctuation).
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, MindTouch, Adobe Analytics, Marketo, Okta, Qualaroo, Salesforce.
- Web Design experience for User Interfaces and Content Experience a plus.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.