Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12509668
Primary Skills: Java, Python, Kafka, GraphQL, Microservices
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2
Required Skills & Qualifications:
Job Title: Web Backend Developer
Role Accountabilities :
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-512-2433.
- Web Backend Developer.
- Strong database fundamentals including SQL and schema design.
- 8+ years of experience in Java.
- Experience with GraphQL is a major plus.
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- Experience with Kafka is a plus.
- Experience with various offerings from AWS, including S3, Kubernetes, Aurora
- Experience with Git.
- Familiarity with Jenkins.
- 8+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
- 8+ years of experience integrating technical processes and business outcomes – specifically: data and process analysis, data quality metrics/monitoring, data architecture, developing policies/standards & supporting processes.
- Experience with Microservices based design.
- Track record of building resilient and production ready web backend services using REST/GraphQL.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including business writing and presentations. Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on critical few key points.
- Knowledge of enacting service level agreements and the appropriate escalation and communication plans to maintain them.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.