Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12283611
Primary Skills: C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, SQL Server, Backbone, Underscore, Angular, Ember, Java and JQuery
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Sanket at 408-907-2249
- We are looking for an experienced Web Application Architect to develop an exceptional software distribution platform for Client's Open Source Technology organization.
- High level responsibilities include assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application architecture, designing and documenting the solution architecture, leading a team of IT software development professionals, and acting as a 'working architect' by also playing a developer role on the team.
- The position requires a minimum of 5-7 years of industry experience, 1-3 years in software architecture and writing solutions using Java technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
- Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Windows/ Visual Studio is essential.
- The Architect should also have a strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills.
- Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, SQL Server, in a Windows/Visual Studio environment.
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Backbone, Underscore, Angular, Ember, JQuery, etc.
- Experience of developing with RESTful JSON APIs
- Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience.
- Years of experience required: 1-3 years of industry experience in software architecture and writing solutions using Java technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: BS Degree in CS or other related field.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.