Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
Primary Skills: Motion Design, Graphic Design, Adobe Creative Suite, Google G-Suite
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Execute high quality static and motion assets in a variety of sizes and formats.
- Work closely and collaborate with multiple departments to execute designs that are on brand and on time.
- Ability to distill feedback, execute revisions and recommend smart, efficient solves
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency for all deliverables.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Google G-Suite, Microsoft Office.
- A working knowledge of social media, web and mobile technologies.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, initiative-taking individual who can identify problems and provide creative solutions.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Nitish at 408-512-2367
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Graphic Communications, Art or other related major.
- 2+ years of design and production experience working for an in-house design team, agency or exceptional freelance work.
- Must have an online portfolio that demonstrates understanding of digital and print mediums. With a knack for typography, composition and color.
- Work examples that shows strong understanding of motion design and editorial instincts.
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.