Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12199513
Akraya is looking for a Visual Designer for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Darshana at 408-907-6411. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Digital Marketing, Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite,Video editing experience
Duration: 5+ Months
TAx Term : W2
Experience and Requirements:
- Work with internal stakeholders and agency partners to deliver creative assets that support strategic campaign goals.
- Strong design and layout skills (working knowledge of photography, video and animation a huge plus).
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design.
- You can work within established brand identity systems, style guides, and a shared design vernacular.
- Precise attention to detail, combined with an ability to analyze the hierarchy of information.
- Excellent Photo retouching skills (including cropping, color correction, clipping masks, drop shadows, etc.).
- Ability to interpret global and seasonal campaigns into assets native to specific social channels.
- Partner with external agency partners , copywriters, art directors, cross-functional business partners and creative directors to ensure the work is brand appropriate, channel appropriate, best in class and delivers on the business strategy.
- Be self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for innovative creative solutions that engage consumers with our brand and drive e-commerce.
- Be a courageous visionary, unafraid to purposefully push boundaries and take calculated risk.
- Work with creative resourcing to scope all creative phases of projects accurately; manage and direct in-house creative team (and agency partners, as needed) to ensure creative is delivered on time, on budget and within scope.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Darshana at 408-907-2611
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing at leading Agencies or on the client side and a comfort (and experience) leading both art and copy direction.
- Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related field preferred.
- Graphic design experience with strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience developing innovative digital marketing campaigns with a strong proficiency on social media platforms for Fortune 500 companies.
- Excellent knowledge of social and ecommerce best practices.
- An exceptional portfolio that represents a wide range of elegant, unexpected, holistic creative solutions that work seamlessly across multiple social channels.
- Proficient in all creative software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects skills and Sketch).
- Working knowledge of retail and experiential design, brand development and ecommerce a plus.
- Able to incorporate creative direction into dynamic creative executions and collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments across eBay.
- Proficient in social media platforms and tools including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Video editing experience a plus (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, etc)
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge a plus.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication skills and persuasive, professional presentational skills.
- Proven expertise in time and project management individually as well as for a team.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.