Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12223099
Akraya is looking for a Visual Designer / Sr. Graphic Designer for one of our leading clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Dipak at 408-907-3213. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Sr. Graphic Designer, Visual Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, animation experience using After Effects
Duration: 12-18 Months
Type: W2 only
The ideal candidate is collaborative and loves working as part of a fast paced, creative team, partnering with multiple internal clients to produce the best possible work. They will also participate in brainstorms for new communications channels as well as existing internal campaigns, set designs, various product demo projects and live event content. They should be able to communicate design and visual choices as well as project status. The Senior Graphic Designer will work across the organization to support a variety of internal and external initiatives with internal clients while maintaining quality, cohesion of message, and the client brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities:
- Collaborate with Communications VPs and senior leaders as well as executives across the company.
- Responsible for coming up with creative design ideas for multiple “campaigns” and live events.
- Use Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects to a high standard, having a great knowledge of plugins and how to create specific visual effects to create the proper story.
- Understand the unique voice and tone of a company and be able to translate into applicable visuals.
- Work creatively and efficiently to yield the best possible result.
- Share insights on how to refine and improve our design process.
- Bring energy and enthusiasm, sparking creativity with new sources of inspiration
- Lead artwork preparation, image search, and plenty of 2D/3D animation.
- Problem solve independently, ready to multitask and manage more than one project at a time.
- Well-versed in UX and user-centered methods and principles.
- Potential deliverables include, email, newsletters, infographics, digital displays, presentations, web, product demos, digital event experiences, social media graphics, image libraries.
Show the thought process on how you solved a problem.
- You have 6+ years of graphic design and multimedia experience in house or at an agency.
- You're skilled in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Having deep animation experience using After Effects is a must.
- Cinema The Client experience is a bonus.
- Keynote/PowerPoint MASTER of Storytelling in these mediums.
- Your expertise lies in visuals with strong design aesthetics and sensibilities.
- You’re efficient and ready to meet tight deadlines.
- You can collaborate with internal stakeholders and on both quick-turn (same day) and long-term planned programs.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills, and good attitude in a collaborative setting.
- Ability to work with audiences ranging from super technical engineers to world class marketers.
- Excellent presentation skills, comfortable with presenting to the most senior leadership team including the CEO.
- Online portfolio of recent work, both live and screen grabs of interactive work
- Show the full breadth of branded marketing and communications materials from print to digital to PowerPoint/Keynote.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Dipak at 408-907-3213
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.