Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Job Number: 11695056
Akraya is looking for a Vendor Collections- Supervisor for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shikhar at 408-907-6412. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Performance evaluations for vendor, hospital collections background, MediCal, Medicare FFS or HMO or Workers’ Compensation knowledge.
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2
- Provides oversight to each collections vendor, contributes & ensures accurate & timely collection of all appropriate revenue for PFS.
- Conducts performance evaluations for vendor
- Monitors & measures collection performance against cash performance targets by vendor, by payer category, by medical center & division, & maintains communication between the vendor’ s management & PFS Management.
- Identifies & develops new workflows to enhance recoveries.
- Communicates updated procedures & information to all involved parties.
- Ensures effective financial management of Accounts Receivable, to include financial tracking & analysis of financial recoveries & performance.
- Plans & implements departmental programs & systems that provide analytical support on financial issues.
- Minimum of three (3) years demonstrated ability to lead and manage vendors, preferably in a healthcare environment required. Five (5) years of experience preferred.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Must have insurance hospital collections background
- Understand insurance appeals processes
- MediCal, Medicare FFS or HMO or Workers’ Compensation knowledge required
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations related to billing and collections.
- Knowledge in budgeting and accounting principles and of personnel/labor laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of systems requirement development and user acceptance testing.
- Excellent negotiating and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and all levels of management.
- User knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software and mainframe systems.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shikhar at: 408-907-6412
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.