Akraya is looking for a Vehicles Inside Sales Representative for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Telesales, Account Management, Sales, Business Consulting, Salesforce CRM
Duration: 02 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- In this role, you are directly responsible for the engagement and acquisition of targeted dealerships – both franchise and independents - onto the client Vehicles platform. Contacts and Sales results executed via a telesales approach.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Deliver a consistent pipeline of priority targets; either developing relationships from target list and/or identifying new prospects.
- Ensure leads are robustly qualified to provide accurate forecast of future scale and opportunity. Gain client commitment to deliver competitive selection, pricing and product selection on eBay Vehicles platform.
- Build relationships across dealerships via telephone interactions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client Value proposition relevant to the Vehicles Enterprise or Strategic segment.
- Partner with Account Manager/Finance and Sales Ops to negotiate merchant contract that secures long term commitment and profit.
- Set appropriate dealer expectations around Enterprise or Strategic Account support, onboarding solution, timing and cost of sale.
- Effectively cross sell and up sell full value proposition to secure leads for growth
- Document all communication with merchants in an accurate and timely manner in established CRM systems whilst ensuring key highlights are communicated and clearly understood by key internal stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth transition and handover of acquired clients to account management team; working with both the Integration team and Account Manager.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- BS/BA degree in related field required or equivalent professional work related experience.
- 3+ years experience in Account Management, Sales, or Business Consulting role with strong performance track record.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Strong commercial understanding of the economics of retail & consumer goods.
- Rigorous management and use of customer contact data to manage pipeline; existing book of established contacts and relationships a strong plus.
- Solution selling skills with a consultative style.
- Track record of converting leads to closed opportunities.
- Outstanding presentation skills; Strong communication at all levels; both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment; Ability to work independently whilst ensuring strong communication with team and stakeholders.
- Positive attitude, ability to work well with others, and to meet and overcome challenges
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; proficient with Salesforce CRM a plus.