Salt Lake City,
Job Category: Marketing
Job Number: 12214700
Akraya is looking for a Vehicles inside Sales Representative for one of our leading clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a significant contributor and team player working with a very talented group of people. You will also work on cool projects in a group that is supportive and collaborative. This company recently made Fortune’ s 100 Best Places to Work. To be considered, please apply directly or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457.If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Telesales, Account Management, Sales, Business Consulting, Salesforce CRM
Duration: 02 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- In this role, you are directly responsible for the engagement and acquisition of targeted dealerships – both franchise and independents - onto the eBay Vehicles platform. Contacts and Sales results executed via a telesales approach.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Deliver a consistent pipeline of priority targets; either developing relationships from target list and/or identifying new prospects.
- Ensure leads are robustly qualified to provide accurate forecast of future scale and opportunity. Gain client commitment to deliver competitive selection, pricing and product selection on eBay Vehicles platform.
- Build relationships across dealerships via telephone interactions.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the eBay Value proposition relevant to the Vehicles Enterprise or Strategic segment.
- Partner with Account Manager/Finance and Sales Ops to negotiate merchant contract that secures long term commitment and profit.
- Set appropriate dealer expectations around Enterprise or Strategic Account support, onboarding solution, timing and cost of sale.
- Effectively cross sell and up sell full value proposition to secure leads for growth
- Document all communication with merchants in an accurate and timely manner in established CRM systems whilst ensuring key highlights are communicated and clearly understood by key internal stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth transition and handover of acquired clients to account management team; working with both the Integration team and Account Manager.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
- BS/BA degree in related field required or equivalent professional work related experience.
- 3+ years experience in Account Management, Sales, or Business Consulting role with strong performance track record.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Strong commercial understanding of the economics of retail & consumer goods.
- Rigorous management and use of customer contact data to manage pipeline; existing book of established contacts and relationships a strong plus.
- Solution selling skills with a consultative style.
- Track record of converting leads to closed opportunities.
- Outstanding presentation skills; Strong communication at all levels; both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment; Ability to work independently whilst ensuring strong communication with team and stakeholders.
- Positive attitude, ability to work well with others, and to meet and overcome challenges
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; proficient with Salesforce CRM a plus.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.