Job Category: Project / Program / Product Management & Architecture
Job Number: 12623991
Primary Skills: VTS/ Visa Token Service, SOAP, XML, JSON, SSL and programming languages (C#, Java, etc.)
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 3-7 years financial services related experience required; credit/debit card experience preferred.
- Providing information and direction for customers regarding VisaNet services, operating rules, integrated billing, and general authorization and chargeback transaction research.
- Approve the resolution of customers' service or billing complaints by authorizing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Act as escalation point for clients/customers.
- Approve the referral of unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Review, monitor and audit records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Report on help desk activities to executive level management.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashutosh @ 408-512-2368
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills (Required)
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time (Required)
- Strong ability to accurately document and record customer/client information (Required)
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Typically required)
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint (Required)
Akraya is an award-winnin IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.