Primary Skills: Pre-Sales, Microsoft Azure, AWS and GCP Platforms
Duration: 12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Job Description – VP or Director – Cloud Technologies
WinWire Technologies, a premium Microsoft IT services provider is looking for an experienced pre-sales technical architect for Microsoft Cloud and AWS platform. This role is uniquely positioned for learning, growth and influencing positioning with focus on winning, designing and developing large solutions leveraging Microsoft Azure, AWS and also GCP Platforms. The role is to work closely with the WinWire sales team as well as Microsoft's account team in providing technical sales support including customer presentations, demos, solution design, proof-of-concept engagements and helping throughout the sales cycle with technical discussions with prospects including solution definition to win the deals on overall cloud platform for custom applications
Years of experience: 12+ years or more
Expected qualifications for the role:
- 12 or more years of experience in Microsoft or AWS Platform with primary experience in the custom application development platform.
- At least 5 years playing a senior delivery or pre-sales consultant role in mid to large IT services organization.
- Several years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and .Net platform based solution design and development.
- Should be able to manage Azure based Proof-of-concept and Pilot engagements independently and demonstrate value to clients .
- Passionate about continuous learning, demonstrates grasp of current trends in Cloud, Integration technologies and DevOps.
- Ability to interact with customers to understand their requirements and consultatively present solutions.
- Good Communication and presentation skills is must due to customer facing role Architect level certification on Microsoft Azure and/or AWS is a huge plus
To follow up with any questions, please contact Janardhan at 408-512-2778
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.