Job Category: BI, ETL & Data Warehousing
Job Number: 12513527
Job Description – VP or Director - Data and AI W2 OnlyContract Type:
Primary Skills: Pre-sales, Cloud Data Platform, Data Warehousing, Microsoft platform, Machine Learning
Duration: 12 Months
Tax Term: W2
Candidate should be self-motivated, articulate and confident. Ideal candidate should have good experience of working in this type of senior technical and managerial role, with a strong client focus, pre-sales experience, and good hands-on experience and focus towards Data/AI platforms
- 12 to 15 or more years of experience on Analytics, Data, Information Management and Data Warehousing – especially in the Microsoft platform.
- At least 5 years in the US playing a Delivery or Pre-sales role.
- Strong exposure to selling process to mid-size enterprises involving RFP and non-RFP bids.
- Passionate about continuous learning, demonstrates grasp of current trends in leveraging Data to generate insights – Data Science / Machine Learning / Analytics / Cloud BI / MDM.
- Ability to independently interact with CXO and mid-level customer executives to understand their requirements and consultatively present solutions
- Hands on in Microsoft Data stack, can handle PoCs independently and demonstrate value to clients and partners.
- Good Communication and presentation skills is must due to customer facing role.
- Architect level certification on Microsoft Cloud is a huge plus.
Expected qualifications for the role:
12 to 15 years or more Years of experience
The ideal candidate participates in the pre-sales cycle but also in design, development, and implementation of customer's Data/AI solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies like Cloud Data platform, AI, Machine Learning, cognitive services, SQL Server (on-prem and on Cloud), Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, and other related technologies. The candidate will also work with clients to understand, analyze, and refine the application requirements and, where needed, provides guidance on selection of appropriate data technologies from the varied choices of Data and AI platform.
large solutions leveraging Cloud based Data Platform. The role is to work closely with the WinWire sales team as well as Microsoft's account team in providing technical sales support including customer presentations, demos, solution design, proof-of-concept engagements and helping throughout the sales cycle with technical discussions with prospects including proposal creations to win the deals on overall MS tech and specifically the Cloud Data platform. winning and developing platform. This role is uniquely positioned for learning, growth and influencing positioning with focus on Cloud based Data and AI technologies is looking for an experienced pre-sales technical architect for WinWire Technologies, a premium Microsoft IT services provider.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Janardhan at 408-512-2778.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.