Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12605427
Primary Skills: Digital experience, usability test
Duration: 4 Months + (Possible Extension)
Contract Term: W2 only (Contract)
Experience • Minimum three (3) years of digital experience moderating usability tests with large team and/or stakeholder engagement.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Master's degree in related field preferred.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rakesh at 408-512-2352
- Experience designing usability tests, analyzing results and forming recommendations based on those results.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles, best practices, and heuristics.
- Advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Proficient using Microsoft Visio.
- Proficient with Web design/coding best practices.
- Working knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- Full use and general application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Deep knowledge of online design principles, trends, competition, technical limitation in order to design products and relationships between suites of related products appropriately.
- A detailed knowledge of the Web development process.
- Proficient with setting up, installing and configuring computer hardware and software.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.