Job Category: Creative & Design
Job Number: 10661868
Akraya is looking for a User Researcher for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: UX Researcher
Job Duration: 12 Months contract onsite with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 only; ***No Corp to Corp or Vendor candidates**
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
Digital Experience Center
- The User Researcher will be primarily be responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing, and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for the KP.Org website, including identification of user needs and goals, task and workflow modeling, as well as rapid iterative usability testing, and more formal, in-depth testing. Will also research the user requirements and process flow of the websites. A successful User Researcher must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects.
- The ideal candidate will have a grasp on traditional usability studies ranging from one-on-one interviews to unmoderated testing and drawing from web metrics/analytics to drive optimal business performance. He/She will be a great analytical thinker, results- and detail oriented, and be able to work on multiple concurrent projects independently. The User
- Experience Researcher should have familiarity using various web analytics and optimization tools. Success in this role greatly depends on the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and across peer business units. Demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following research methods: in-field research, HCI (human-computer interaction), usability testing, participatory design, in production a/b testing, expert evaluation, or web data analytics (conversion analysis)
- Familiarity with quantitatively driven testing practices and a/b testing tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
Required Skills / Qualifications:
Required Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years leading and conducting user research studies.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
- 4+ years leading and conducting user research studies in interactive/digital marketing, testing and influencing user experience on consumer-facing, heavy
- transactional products within a large organization
- Required Education: Bachelor’ s or advanced certification along with practical business
- experience in user research testing and data analysis
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rakesh at 408-512-2352
- Conduct usability research both in-lab, online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Skilled in practicing UX research through-out lifecycle of product Solutioning – discovery, definition, design and optimization.
- Serve as a member of a team that acts as a ' repository' of research-based usability knowledge.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.