Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12731604
Duration: 6 plus Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
Required Knowledge and Skills:
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dixit @ 408-512-2366
- Participates in the technical design, development, and implementation of User Interface application solutions.
- Creates and executes performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Creates UI/UX design wireframes and translates them to code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- TDD experience/approach in development a plus.
- Proven experience with Agile development methodology.
- Skill Set & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of UI/UX Software Development experience.
- Expert knowledge of React-js framework
- Expert knowledge and working experience with React-js data visualization/chart libraries (charting, reporting, graphs, etc.)
- Experience working with node.js a plus.
- Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Spring Framework including Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Security.
- Experience with RESTful API development.
- Experience with infrastructure tools including Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins automation, and Git.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline a plus.
- Proficiency with object oriented software design and development, application design and architecture, and Modeling of data, process, events, and objects.
- Good communication and organizational skills and can work effectively in a team environment.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.