Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 11963702
Akraya is looking for a UI/UX Designer for one of our cutting-edge clients. We can’t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will be a key member of a supportive and collaborative team working on projects that truly help save lives. To be considered, please apply directly or call Shikhar at 408-907-6412. If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Contract Type: W2
Duration: 0-6 Months
- Leverage Agile practices to prototype, design, develop, deliver and support effective interactive solutions that meet business, project, and design goals, based on industry best practices, standards and guidelines.
- Apply deep understanding of UX design principles and methodologies as they relate to responsive development.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that deliver intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solve complex problems; escalate high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
- Participate in backlog grooming, defining requirements, programming, unit testing and debugging of applications in a collaborative environment.
- Develop and execute unit testing to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
- Participate in design and code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration and delivery.
- Create, review and revise technical specifications and documentation.
- Work with a dynamic, large cross-functional team to solve multi domain complex design solutions with minimum supervision.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Shikhar at 408-907-6412
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field or six (6) years of experience in a directly related field required.
- 6+ years hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge as a strong UI/UX Designer
- Experience working in a Scrum environment using Jira.
- Experience using Git / Bitbucket .
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.