Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Technical sourcing, University Recruiting
6+ Months contract (Possible extension or conversion)
Contract type: W2 only
University Recruiting is a key, strategic element of our overall recruiting strategy. The Global Technology Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dynamic and creative University Sourcer.
Must have skills:
The University Sourcer will:
- 3 - 5 years of sourcing experience.
- Technical sourcing experience.
- Experience working in sourcing platform and application tracking systems.
- Source and engage passive university candidates through the use of Linkedin sourcing, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques.
- Partner with University Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand university recruiting needs.
- Screen, phone interview, and engage prospective university candidates.
- Track and maintain pipeline activity to share with key stakeholders.
- Assist with additional programming, process improvement, and project work as needed.
- Focusing on proactive searches and building pipelines for college grad candidates.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Shabana at 408-907-2246
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Related work experience in a search firm or in-house recruiting/sourcing to include internet sourcing and cold calling is a plus.
- Work experience in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, career services/admissions, or a related HR function or university setting.
- Relentless drive to find and hire top university talent.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.