Job Category: HR, Operations, Recruiting, Sales
Job Number: 12075549
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a University Recruiter for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419 If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Recruitment, Full Cycle Recruitment, University Recruitment, Corporate Recruitment
Duration: 12+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and extending offers, and closing candidates
- Partner with University Liaison to design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university specific recruiting strategies to attract and hire top university talent and meet hiring goals, (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.)
- Interface and partner with hiring managers on filling their university recruiting needs
- Participate in the planning and hosting of intern program activities.
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as needed.
- Participate in University Talent initiatives and partner with University Talent team members to deliver best in class services.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Bachelor™ s degree and 3+ years of work experience in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, career services/admissions, or a related HR function or university setting Strong consultative, influential, and collaborative skill set
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven team player with excellent verbal, written communication/presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Relentless drive to find and hire top university talent
- Proven ability to work with a team of cross-functional stakeholders
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.