Job Category: HR & Recruiting
Job Number: 11301324
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position
Akraya is looking for an University Recruiter for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Shabana at 408-907-2246. If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: University/Campus Recruiting
Duration: 1+ year contract
Contract type: W2 only
Must have skills:
- Must have 2-3+ years of university recruitment experience for an enterprise company.
- Need to have some technology recruitment background.
- Manager would be willing to look at university recruiting coordinator moving into a recruiter role.
- Must have a bachelor' s Degree.
- This is a role that would not go to campuses. There would be some travel but not as much as a normal university recruiter at another company. 10% estimated.
- Right now it is with Corporate IT and development platform teams, but this may change by the time they are hired.
- They work with Liaisons to capture candidates when they come onto events.
- Submitting resumes, getting feedback. Help with technical test in hackerrank.
- Work with the candidates to make offer and on-boarding process.
The University Recruiter will:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including, but not limited to sourcing, screening, interview process management, maintaining candidate relationships, creating and extending offers, and closing candidates
- Partner with University Liaison to design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university specific recruiting strategies to attract and hire top university talent and meet hiring goals, (career fairs, information sessions, student organization meetings, etc.)
- Participate in the planning and hosting of intern program activities.
- Participate in University Talent initiatives and partner with University Talent team members to deliver best in class services.
- Bachelor’ s degree and 3+ years of work experience in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, career services/admissions, or a related HR function or university setting Strong consultative, influential, and collaborative skill set
- Approximately 20% travel if needed during peak season
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Shabana at: 408-907-2246
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.