UX Writer: 24-00119
East Coast (Remote), NY 94043 US
Contract Type: W2/C2C
Duration: 12 months + possible extension
Location: Remote (East Coast applicants only)
Pay Range:$30.27 - $34.41 Per Hour
TALK to a recruiter NOW: CONTACT Vikash at 408-907-6161
“Looking for a new job that will give YOU a sense of accomplishment"
- Prioritize and implement recommendations to UI of Marketing from content audit.
- Audit MAP (xGrowth) to identify content needs, prioritize recommendations, and implement updates.
- Revise UI content to provide clarity and consistency in designs - user-interface text / in-product content (Format: copy deck / Google Doc, Wordflow or within Figma design file as agreed with UX lead at start of engagement)
- Partner with change management team to implement messaging for rebranding efforts.
- Create and maintain UX content strategy documentation as needed / agreed with UX lead per scope of project. Write clear, concise user-interface text / in-product content.
- Meet with UX designers, researchers, product managers and engineers to review artifacts/deliverables to ensure clarity, consistency and quality in UX writing across UX products.
- Incorporate feedback from scheduled stakeholder reviews. Create and maintain word list for Marketing tools.
- Effectively articulate your writing decisions to partners and stakeholders so they can understand how the solution you are proposing will benefit the user, the product and the business over other potential solutions
- Provide ARIA/HAT labels for accessibility green lines in partnership with UX Designer
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. Akraya was recently voted as a 2021 Best Staffing Firm to Temp for by Staffing Industry Analysts and voted by our employees and consultants as a 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.