Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 11725279
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position
Akraya is looking for a UX Researcher for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Monika at 408-907-6415. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: 5-7+ years of Design research, hands-on experience. Experience with desktop and app research tools. Portfolio or work samples to be submitted. Knowledge of human factors principles and research strategies.
Duration: 07+ Months
Contract Type: W2/C2C
- Identify, plan and execute qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand our customers and their needs, identify design improvements, and Client new opportunities
- Conduct workshops, field studies, interviews, surveys, usability tests, A/B testing, card-sorting, design reviews, and competitive analyses as appropriate
- Create personas, scenarios, storyboards, conceptual models, journey and experience maps, service blueprints, and other artifacts to help drive design vision and strategy
- Prepare and deliver concise, creative and impactful research reports to members of project teams and other stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Provide mentorship, guidance and support to other researchers, ensuring accurate and timely completion of projects.
Help drive and create participate panels.
- Bachelor' s or Master' s in Design Research, Anthropology, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of proven, hands-on experience as a user researcher or design researcher
- Deep and broad knowledge of human factors principles and research strategies
- Storytelling and other narratives to create deep empathy for customers and their needs
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with desktop and mobile app research tools (e.G. Usertesting.Com, Lookback.Io) for moderated and unmoderated remote usability testing
- A portfolio demonstrating user research experience
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Monika at 408-907-6415
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.