Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 11928935
Akraya is looking for an UX Designer for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Rahul at 408-512-2433. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: UX Design, Graphic Design, Visual Communications
Duration: 6+ Months (possibility of extension)
Contract Type: W2 only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Rahul at 408-512-2433
- 3+ years of experience in interaction, product, or UX design.
- Experience driving design and user-experience for end-to-end projects.
- Outstanding online portfolio that shows a broad range of interaction design work from web based applications, consumer experiences, and mobile devices.
- Strong understanding of the user-centered design process
- Experience working in an agile based environment a plus.
- Strong project and people skills. Must be able to function as an individual contributor and grow your design capabilities and leadership.
- Hands on experience of concepting and visualizing experiences through storyboarding, scenarios, flows, and prototypes at all levels of fidelity.
- Experience in core design research, including competitive and landscape analysis, pattern research, qualitative interviews, and crafting insights from observation.
- Ability to cultivate an understanding of industry trends and communicate your ideas to the design org as a whole
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Degree in interaction design, HCI, industrial design, graphic design, visual communications, or equivalent
- Portfolio required for candidate submission.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.