Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12264919
Akraya is looking for a UI/UX Designer III for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Nitish at 408-512-2367.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Creative Design, UX,UI Design
Duration: 6+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Nitish at 408-512-2367
- Has a thorough understanding of UX methodology and lifecycle across key channels and platforms.
- Customer-focused, with experience using design research methods to uncover customer insights
- Effectively operates within an iterative design team, managing UX responsibilities against defined milestones and plan with little day-to-day oversight.
- Knowledge of key channels and platforms, with experience in areas of mobile, portable, dedicated, web, or native mobile design.
- Experience with resources such as; pattern library, repositories, and internal communication tools.
- Solid expertise in design software applications including Adobe suite, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
- Experience with Framer a plus
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.