Job Category: Creative - UI, UX, Accessibility, Graphic, Visual Designer
Job Number: 12091068
Akraya is looking for a UI/UX Designer / Sr. Product Designer for one of our clients. Please apply directly or call Radha @ 408-907-3215. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Interaction, Visual Designs, and Product Design Process
Duration: 6+ Months contract assignment (with potential to convert)
Contract Type: W2 Only, no Corp to Corp available
- As a Senior Product Designer, you can develop the interaction designs for web, chat, voice and multi-modal digital experiences for any channel or platform, and you are a leader in the creation of business and consumer product.
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end product design process, including how to develop and use IA, journey mapping, prototyping, user stories, user testing, visual design and wireframing.
- Involved in every aspect of the product development process, working side-by-side with other designers, product managers, and engineers.
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback and gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in HCI, Design, Cognitive Science, Computer Science or any Multi/Interdisciplinary human research focused field of study.
- 3+ years designing for multiple platforms experience, with 1+ years as a senior designer or equivalent practical experience
- Portfolio of sample projects highlighting design for web-based applications, mobile applications and consumer-facing websites and/or applications.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Radha @ 408-907-3215
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.