Job Category: Software Engineering
Job Number: 12072381
Akraya is looking for a UI Software Engineer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: UI Development, React and Redux
Duration: 6 +Months
Contract Type: W2 or C2C
- Design and develop a world-class high performant and responsive UI to build the next generation.
- Work closely with the UX designers and backend engineers to develop UI features and reusable components collaboratively and iteratively ensuring cross-browser support.
- Responsible to write unit and functional automation tests as well as perform code reviews ensuring good code quality standards are met.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and appropriate bug fixes of production issues with quick turnaround time.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pushpendra at 408-816-2400
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 6+ Years of overall experience in web application design and development.
- Exposure to Unit testing with Jest/enzyme and web pack, Babel, npm, ES6. Knowledge of Cypress and Selenium Automation Frameworks.
- Knowledge of REST APIs and understanding of Java/J2EE based server stack including Spring, Maven, Junit, PostGreSQL.
- Should have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum, continuous integration and deployment.