Akraya is looking for a Trust Operations Specialist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply directly. To follow up with any questions, please contact Hanzala at 408-512-2457.
Akraya is the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. In fact, we were recently named "Best Staffing Firm to Work For" by Staffing Industry Analysts. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Data Entry, Sales tax exemption
Duration: 3+ Months
Type: W2 only
Tax Exemption Review:
- Reviews sales tax exemption certificates for completeness and accuracy.
- Follows up with users regarding any issues with the exemption certificates and rectify until solution is reached.
- Validates and inputs customers/exemption certificates in internal database.
- Data Entry of handwritten paperwork into an electronic format.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Hanzala @ 408-512-2457
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Critical thinking, attention to accuracy and data integrity is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to learn to navigate our proprietary data management system and internal tools.
- Ability to meet attendance guidelines.