Salt Lake City,
Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 12212412
Akraya is looking for a Trust Operations Specialist for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Hanzala at 408-512-2457
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Data Entry, Sales tax exemption
Duration: 3+ Months
Type: W2 only
Tax Exemption Review:
- Reviews sales tax exemption certificates for completeness and accuracy.
- Follows up with users regarding any issues with the exemption certificates and rectify until solution is reached.
- Validates and inputs customers/exemption certificates in internal database.
- Data Entry of handwritten paperwork into an electronic format.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Hanzala @ 408-512-2457
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Critical thinking, attention to accuracy and data integrity is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to learn to navigate our proprietary data management system and internal tools.
- Ability to meet attendance guidelines.
Akraya, Inc. is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.