Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 11905403
Akraya is looking for a Trust Operations Specialist for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Geet at 408-512-2372. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Strong Communication and computer skills
Duration: 12+ Months
Type: W2 only
The operations team is primarily a risk-focused team that works ensure the company finds the best solutions for its customers whilst protecting the financial interests of the company. The trust operations group is split into different teams that focus on fraud, payments, investigations, logistics and sourcing.
We are looking for a number of individuals to fit into different areas of the Trust Operations group, the areas of work will include
- Investigating buyer and seller claims and responding to them accordingly
- Finding replacement tickets for buyers
- Finding solutions for payment related issues for buyers and sellers
- Administrative tasks and duties as required
- Self-motivated and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Good administrative computer related skills (typing, navigating an operating system, using the internet and the ability to learn how to use company systems)
- Keen and attentive learners
- Team players with good verbal and written communication skills (phone, email etc)
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Geet at 408-512-2372
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.