Job Category: Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Compliance
Job Number: 12293148
Primary Skills: Cash Flows, Funds and Investment, Treasury Operations
Duration: 5 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Dipak at 408-907-3213.
- Reviews and analyzes all operational cash flows for the organization.
- Analyzes the organization's financial records to forecast future financial position and budget requirements.
- Evaluates need for procurement of funds and investment of surplus.
- Advises management on investments and loans for short- and long-range financial plans.
- Assists in preparing the organization's financial reports.
- Ensures an efficient banking structure to support the organization's overall operations through overseeing operational and strategic projects.
- Supports all aspects of Treasury Operations activities, including assisting with the development of cash management banking solutions for all business segments of the organization and supporting the cash forecasting process.
- Ensures the continued, accurate operation of the company's treasury systems and supporting schedules.
- Establishes required bank accounts and performs the daily administration of bank accounts, investments, and/or debt obligations to include required funding and disbursement and compilation of cash position.
- Monitors rates and analyzes the impact of changes on the deposit accounts.
- Identifies proper approval for transactions, initiates domestic and international electronic funds transactions for settlement of obligations, and approves appropriate transactions.
- Develops and maintains required records and maintains proper internal controls of recorded transactions.
- Provides standard reporting of accounts and their respective balances.
- Maintains internal auditing practices and recommends more efficient methods of controls.
- Reconciles daily and month-end schedules and statements.
- Prepares year-end reporting of investment activity for annual reporting.
- Documents treasury procedures and maintains appropriate detail in coordination with treasury responsibilities and initiatives.
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures for all cash desk operations.
- Assists other members of the Treasury Department with projects encompassing the organization's capital markets activities.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.