Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management
Job Number: 12364857
Akraya is looking for a Training Program Coordinator for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Logistics, Training Coordination, Lean Six Sigma, content planning, Business Process Innovation
Duration: 6 Months Plus
Contract Type: W2 Only
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Current LEAN Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a training coordination related role.
- Experience with project management and training coordination.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize.
- Expert user of Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel and modern quiz apps like Socrative® and PollEV®.
- SharePoint experience is desirable.
- Ability to travel domestically required. Ability to travel internationally preferred.
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written) required.
- Excellent Project Management skills required.
- Highly pro-active with ability to work independently preferred.
- Enthusiastic and a passion to learn and develop.