Akraya is looking for a Trainer for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: Agile Coach, Agile training, Ecommerce/Retail and Jira
Duration: 06 Months (With possibility of extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Agile Lifecycle Expertise - preferably Coaching/Mentoring New/Mature Agile Teams
- Experience facilitating training with large and diverse groups of learners via different modalities (online, face to face, mixed, self-paced)
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of Five Years’ Experience in a Startup eCommerce/Internet web-scale Top Tier technology environment, including 2-3 years of practical professional experience in project management/Agile Methods
- Minimum of Five Years Coaching/Training Teams with success in Agile Environments
Travel may be required to Arkansas or International Locations. Understood flexibility to engage with teams in non-regular hours.
- Agile Training or Coaching Certificate a Plus.
- Familiarity with developing annual skills certification programs for technical tool refreshers (e.g. gamification, annual review process, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of process improvements in the Agile World.
- Ability to guide multiple Scrum Teams concurrently and demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Experience managing multiple dependencies in project and program delivery.
- Fundamental understanding of web-based systems programming and development
- Proficient with MS Project or similar software and MS Office applications.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Khushbu at 408-512-2361