Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12470594
Primary Skills: QA, Manual, Leadership/Communication skill
Duration: 06 + Months
Contract Type: W2
What we are looking for in the role
- Create test plans for new Google TV experience.
- Work with Eng/PM /QA Teams to gather requirements for testing and create work estimates.
- Co ordinate testing efforts with Google TV QA Team, and teams outside our core product-Play, Assistant, Youtube and others
- Perform exploratory testing with the team, ability to use the tools and find issues in the product.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Harsh at 408-512-2437.
- Testing and QA background. Should have 10+ years of relevant QA testing experience.
- Solid Communicator- has the ability to communicate across various teams.
- Leadership exp will be a big plus.
- Android exp is good to have but not a required skill.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.