Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12386554
Akraya is looking for a Tester/ Test-lead for one of our leading clients. To be considered, please apply or call Harsh at 408-512-2437.
We are an award-winning staffing firm that works with many leading technology-based companies around the world. The benefits offered to our employees include Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws). If this position is not quite what you’re looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: QA, Manual, Leadership/Communication skills
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2
What we are looking for in the Role:
- Create test plans for new Google TV experience.
- Work with Eng/PM /QA Teams to gather requirements for testing and create work estimates.
- Co ordinate testing efforts with Google TV QA Team, and teams outside our core product-Play, Assistant, YouTube and others.
- Perform exploratory testing with the team, ability to use the tools and find issues in the product.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
- Testing and QA background. Should have 10+ years of relevant QA testing experience.
- Solid Communicator- has the ability to communicate across various teams.
- Leadership exp will be a big plus.
- Android exp is good to have but not a required skills.