Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12207674
Akraya is looking for a Tester/ Test-lead for one of our award-winning clients. We can’ t tell you much about the company until you apply but you will work on next-generation technologies with some of the brightest people around. This company is consistently ranked as one of the top places to work in the US. To be considered, please apply directly or call Harsh at 408-512-2437. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many amazing clients.
Primary Skills: QA, Manual, Leadership/Communication skills
Duration: 6 Months+
Contract Type: W2
What we are looking for in the Role:
- Create test plans for new Google TV experience.
- Work with Eng/PM /QA Teams to gather requirements for testing and create work estimates.
- Co ordinate testing efforts with Google TV QA Team, and teams outside our core product-Play, Assistant, YouTube and others.
- Perform exploratory testing with the team, ability to use the tools and find issues in the product.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Harsh at 408-512-2437
- Testing and QA background. Should have 10+ years of relevant QA testing experience.
- Solid Communicator- has the ability to communicate across various teams.
- Leadership exp will be a big plus.
- Android exp is good to have but not a required skills.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.