Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 12680054
Primary Skills: Testing, Mechanical Prototyping, Medical Device
Duration: 6 Months Plus (possible extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and assist with construction of electro-mechanical test fixtures and engineering prototypes.
- Build and assist with construction of prototype flexible endoscopes and endoscopic tools.
- Perform tests of endoscopic tools.
- Perform other engineering technician duties as-needed.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Moiz at 408-816-2442
- Experience with mechanical prototyping and test of flexible devices.
- Ability to solve technical issues with a basic understanding of mechanical drawings.
- Hands-on capability performing compact assembly tasks including soldering, using the hot box, dremel, braider, etc.
- Proven ability to work well in team environment including teaching techniques to other technicians and learning from other technicians.
- Proficiency with computers and Excel software.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.