Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12614495
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Primary Skills: Executes mechanical, electrical, and clinical tests
Duration: 12+ Months (Possible Extension)
Contract Type: W2 Only
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and evaluate new prototypes of flexible endoscopes and endoscopic tools
- Executes mechanical, electrical, and clinical tests of new prototype tools
- Identifies and reports problems that arise during early testing
- Analyze and consolidate test data
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out basic test instructions.
- Ability to report quality issues.
- Ability to suggest process improvements, especially those involving test fixturing.
- Ability to write and modify basic test instructions.
- Must be a quick learner with the ability understand complex products and processes
- Proficiency with computers and Excel software
- Ability to write and follow test protocols
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask, and handle tasks with competing
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ajitabh at 408-907-2956
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.