Job Category: Technician - Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical
Job Number: 11959418
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a “Test Engineer" for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Moiz at 408-816-2442. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Test Fixture, Test Protocols, Medical Device, MS Excel
Duration: 6+ Months (possible extension)
Tax Term: W2 Only
Category: Technician – Laboratory, Manufacturing, Electronic, Electrical
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect and evaluate new prototypes of flexible endoscopes and endoscopic tools
- Executes mechanical, electrical, and clinical tests of new prototype tools
- Identifies and reports problems that arise during early testing
- Analyze and consolidate test data
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out basic test instructions.
- Ability to report quality issues. Ability to suggest process improvements, especially those involving test fixturing. Ability to write and modify basic test instructions.
- Proficiency with computers and Excel software
- Ability to write and follow test protocols
- Ability to work with biological samples, including blood, tissue and organs.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Moiz at 408-816-2442
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.