Job Category: Web Analytics & Data Science
Job Number: 12661753
Primary Skills: Tax, SQL,Data Anlaytics and Visualization Tools.
Duration: 6+ Months
What You'll Need
- Understand Client's tax data and related systems.
- Facilitate automation within the tax team, through tax reporting, dashboarding utilizing your deep analytical skills using tools such as SQL, Adaptive.
- Identify opportunities to streamline use of data, identify process improvements and coordinate with the finance and tax team on increasing efficiencies through technology.
- Communicate effectively across teams regarding priorities, status and delivery.
- Develop and implement KPIs for ongoing tax reporting metrics and special projects.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Darshana at 408-907-6411
- 5-7 Minimum Years of Experience with Tax, SQL, data analytics and visualization tools
- A BS/BA degree in accounting, finance, and/or related field
- Excellent technical skills in SQL, data analytics and visualization tools
- Must be able to work in a productive, exciting and changing environment with tight timelines, and comfortable working across multiple time-zones
- Self-driven with great attention to detail, project management and organizational skills and demonstrates meaningful ownership of tasks.
- Strong experience in Excel, project management, flowcharting and other commonly used software tools.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.