Job Category: Quality Assurance and Testing
Job Number: 12656976
Duration: 12 + Months
Tax Term: W2 Only
To follow up with any questions, please contact Vaibhav at 408-512-2355
- Work under the supervision of the Tech GRC manager and perform development activities which would support the Compliance function.
- Develop scripts to extract data from AWS and Azure environment to support the controls testing automation.
- Develop custom tools using Node.JS, Python, Docker and integrating with our existing internal development tools (i.e. Git, Jira, Jenkins, Chef) to support controls testing
- Develop, automate and maintain audit/compliance tasks in JIRA and related tools
- Minimum 3-5 years of related development experience Hand on experience with programming languages (Perl, Python, Java, Go, Node.js etc.)
- Hands on experience with AWS & Azure environments.
- Experience with Front End UI development.
- Knowledge of common IT systems (Operating Systems, network devices, applications)
- Knowledge of Compliance frameworks (e.g. SOC 2, FedRAMP, ISO, PCI, etc.) is a plus
- Education: Bachelor’s with a focus in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.