Job Category: Compliance & Regulation
Job Number: 11681782
Women Back to Work (WBW) candidates will also be considered for this position.
Akraya is looking for a Technology Audit Manager for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Varun at 408-907-6419. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Information security, Distributed operating systems, databases, network technology, mobile payments, tokenized services, cloud-based and virtualized environments, IBM mainframe, or Hadoop, Audit, CISA, CFE
Duration: 06+ Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, management information systems, or in STEM.
- 7+ years of experience in deep technical technologies one or more: information security, distributed operating systems, databases, network technology, mobile payments, tokenized services, cloud-based and virtualized environments, IBM mainframe, or Hadoop.
- Security background.
- Strong communication skills.
- Some travel domestic and international travel.
- IT Audit certifications or other audit related certifications (e.G., CISA, CFE, etc.). Technical certifications or other information security certifications (e.G., CISSP, CEH, CISM, etc.). Project Management certifications (e.G., PMP, Prince2, etc.).
- Work experience in a large financial institution or a matrix organization.
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Varun at 408-907-6419
- Bachelor' s or Master' s degree in computer science, management information systems, or in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math).
- 5-10 years of deep technical experience in one of more of the following domains: information security, distributed operating systems, databases, network technology, mobile payments, tokenized services, cloud-based and virtualized environments, IBM mainframe, or Hadoop.
- Experience evaluating system controls associated with complex business applications.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 10 - 25%.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.