Job Category: Technical Support & Customer Service
Job Number: 11813161
Akraya is looking for a Technician: Validation for one of our clients. If the job description below is a fit, please apply directly or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233. If this position is not quite what you’ re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. Our recruiters will get to work finding you a job that is better match at one of our many clients.
Primary Skills: Defect Metrology Technician and Automated Visual inspections tools
Duration: 6 Months with Possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
- The Defect Metrology technician will work as part of the Yield team and its defect inspection and defect classification activities in the ATTD factories in Chandler, AZ.
- The main focus for this position will be Reject Validation for visual mechanical defects on package units and equipment sustaining and programming (recipe writing) tasks across a fleet of Defect metrology tools.
- A main area of focus for the Defect Metrology Technician is Reject Validation (RV).
- The technician is responsible for imaging rejected units with visual mechanical defects in the factory and assigning the correct classification or loss code.
- Most imaging will take place using one the microscopes or automated imaging tools on the factory floor.
- The Defect Metrology Technician is also responsible for recipe writing and optimization, equipment error troubleshooting and other sustaining tasks across the Defect Metrology tool that make up the tools that make up of Defect Metrology fleet owned by ATTD Yield across the 3 factories located on the Chandler campus.
- These include pattern AOI, and KT ICOS and IntekPlus BE inspection tools.
Education requirements: AA or BS preferred.
Please apply directly with your update resume or call Pooja Rai at 408-907-2233
- Previous experience with Defect Metrology equipment and Automated Visual inspections tools.
- The ideal candidate will have experience for operating, troubleshooting and recipe creation and optimization with a range of such types of equipment and processes.
- Experience with defect classification and loss code assignment based on specific criteria is also desired
- Great detail orientation, good time management skills are required in a very dynamic work environment with changing priorities.
- Because of technology development; work instructions and operating procedures may occasionally be vague.
- Methods and instructions require experimentation and improvement.
- Proficiency with Microsoft excels and PowerPoint and ability to create and maintain good documentation of his/her work; good written and oral communication skills Experience working in a clean room environment preferred.
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the “ Best Staffing Firms to Temp for” by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team.